FACEBOOK ·   TUMBLR ·   INSTAGRAM ·   FLICKR ·   500PX





18 | Conceptual Photographer | TULC

Click to read more about Rhiannon K.!




TRAVEL|PHOTOGRAPHY | FASHION


Rhiannon K. Photography

Promote your Page too






All photos are © Rhiannon-K unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or use them without my permission. Email me at rhiannon.k@live.com.my for further enquiries.

Credits:tkh.

  Complexity of the human mind
In a world where we are constantly on, never off - it's hard to stay on track with your own set of thoughts and aspirations. Well, at least I am. 

Most days when I am my motivated and optimistic self, I channel that energy into the people around me and my work. So it doesn't come to a surprise as to why my blog is filled with thought-provoking entries that are written out of complex thoughts. Unfortunately, I might just be a little low on that positive energy this week.

In lack of better words, I'm stuck - not education wise nor career wise. Rather, I am dumbfounded by the complexity of a human being's mind. I have spent over a year and half here in the west and I have observed the falling of basic human manners. My surroundings emit a sort of energy that allows selfish needs and intentions - and it is a constant cycle. 

"Are people this egocentric?" is a question that has been floating about my mind for the past year. Don't get me wrong, people that I've met are beyond amazing but that does not account to self-centredness. Flaws are inevitable, but change is ever so welcoming. However, how do you welcome the change when oneself considers an act to be right when it is not? 

I have watched friends fall into this culture of being deeply self-absorbed and I for one, refuse to. I strongly believe that everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and values, and there is freedom of speech up to a certain extent. I am not one to stand still and watch things fall apart for the sake of my being - I will lend you a helping hand and I will tell you what you need to hear not what you want to hear. I have never doubted myself in my decisions of filtrating through toxicity in my life  and I will continue to do so. 

I personally feel that above all, be the better and bigger person with utmost sincerity- and good things will come to you. 


It's time to take a step back 
and enjoy solitude.
HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Rhiannon-K. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :) Credits