FACEBOOK ·   TUMBLR ·   INSTAGRAM ·   FLICKR ·   500PX





18 | Conceptual Photographer | TULC

Click to read more about Rhiannon K.!




TRAVEL|PHOTOGRAPHY | FASHION


Rhiannon K. Photography

Promote your Page too






All photos are © Rhiannon-K unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or use them without my permission. Email me at rhiannon.k@live.com.my for further enquiries.

Credits:tkh.

  Waiting.
It's been a little over a month and I realized I'm terrible at coming up with titles. 

Just wanted to update this space with what's been keeping me busy for the past month. A lot has happened. 

Somewhere in June, I was awarded the Student Excellence Award in SPM. I was one out of thirty others. It came as a surprise. I didn't score straight A's but I had a GPI of less than 1.5. I've always wanted to receive an award but well, if you score a near miss you're not entitled to receive anything besides having your name plastered on the bulletin board for a year. In the end, it worked out when I least expected it to. Funny :) 

What else have I been doing? Oh! I've been spending a lot of time at the driving institute. That's right, I drive. Bumped into a lot of familiar faces while I was doing my 8 hours. Taking my JPJ test real soon. I know for a fact that a friend of mine is immensely looking forward to that day. 

Two weeks ago, I went on an unexpected holiday to Penang. I had a wonderful time tasting camel milk and eating hawker food. Food and drinks are so affordable there. Freshly squeezed orange juice costs RM2.50 and a plate of char kuey teow is only RM3. My fourth visit and I'm still madly in love with Penang. 

Last week, my best friend and I hopped on a boat to Sapi Island. It has always been in our bucket list to go to the islands together. We wore our matching bikini tops and spent our morning snorkelling. We left with uneven tan lines. Fortunately, it isn't that obvious yay. 

Aside from that, I've been missing my friends. Everything's just moving too fast, you know? There are those who left but they make the effort to keep in touch and I truly appreciate that. And then there are those who are so caught up with their new life and it seems like a simple "How are you?" text is burdensome. I've met a couple of amazing friends so there isn't any reason to dwell on that anymore. 

I know a lot are confused with my current location and whether I'm going to further my studies or not. I am currently in KK, have been for the past 3+ months and yes, I will be furthering my studies. I got my acceptance letter 2 months ago and I'm currently waiting for my intake. 

For the time being, I'm spending as much time as I can with my family and friends (who are still here). 


Just appreciating everything.



Labels: , , , ,

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Rhiannon-K. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :) Credits