FACEBOOK ·   TUMBLR ·   INSTAGRAM ·   FLICKR ·   500PX





18 | Conceptual Photographer | TULC

Click to read more about Rhiannon K.!




TRAVEL|PHOTOGRAPHY | FASHION


Rhiannon K. Photography

Promote your Page too






All photos are © Rhiannon-K unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or use them without my permission. Email me at rhiannon.k@live.com.my for further enquiries.

Credits:tkh.

  Like The Clouds, Like The Wind




It's a lovely sunny day. No haze, hello clear view. I am currently sitting on the balcony writing this entry while listening to music that moves my soul. It's finally March. There isn't a day that goes by without the thought of what is about to be revealed in a few weeks time. Looking back at 2013, you and I went through a lot, haven't we? You - whoever is reading this. It's a dreadful feeling, really. You can't get your hopes too high or else you'll disappoint yourself. But then you can't expect the worst either because then, you would be underestimating yourself and giving absolute zero credit to all your hard work and dedication. So what are you feeling, right now? As for me, I'm not allowing myself to feel anything until the day comes. I am aware that it might be the wisest decision I've ever made or, possibly the worst. At the end of the day, we get what we deserve - with an increasing faith and a stronger relationship with God, we'll start getting what we want out of life. 

-

I am a huge fan of NAK. He has an amazing talent in inspiring, empowering, encouraging thought, and providing hope in a poetic manner. Besides listening to his music, I'm an avid reader of his blog and he wrote something that made me stop second guessing my decision to fly here.

"Leaving is the only reasonable way that I could learn how to tangibly trust in God with my entire life, really mean it, and really understand what it means. I’ve learned over and over again the utmost importance of putting my faith in God and trusting Him with everything but I’ve never experienced any real test that required me to do so to such an extent. At least, I’ve never took that kind of step until now."

Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. February wasn't a smooth ride but it was definitely worth the struggle. While I was here as an intern, I managed to overcome my fear, picked up a lot of knowledge, and got to experience what it was like to work in the fashion industry. Very thankful to those at Zang Toi who gave me a warm welcome.




As you may or may not know - since she hasn't gotten the time to update her blog, Natasha's here in KL as well. Funny how we always end up being in the same situation no matter where we are. We managed to meet up twice last week and it was lovely. Having someone who knows precisely what you're going through and have it be your best friend at that, it's a blessing. Comforting each other from the horrors of the day with a warm hug. Just the littlest things that can make a big difference in your day.

-

It's been an exciting roller coaster but nothing lasts forever. 
Just one more adventure left to go and  then it's goodbye Kuala Lumpur, 
Hello Kota Kinabalu. 
Hello home.
✈ 


Labels: , , , , ,

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Rhiannon-K. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :) Credits