FACEBOOK ·   TUMBLR ·   INSTAGRAM ·   FLICKR ·   500PX





18 | Conceptual Photographer | TULC

Click to read more about Rhiannon K.!




TRAVEL|PHOTOGRAPHY | FASHION


Rhiannon K. Photography

Promote your Page too






All photos are © Rhiannon-K unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or use them without my permission. Email me at rhiannon.k@live.com.my for further enquiries.

Credits:tkh.

  Quiet Dawn.

Good morning! I really wanted to sleep in today but odds were not in my favour. I have been busy celebrating the new year with my family - yes, I am very much Chinese if you didn't know. When I was younger, I always looked forward to the ang paos. Now that I'm a little older and wiser cough I realized what is most important to me, is spending time with my family and meeting up with distant relatives that I haven't seen in ages.




Even while busy celebrating, I managed to squeeze in time to work on my project. I shot for Week 5 in a completely different location - my aunt's place. She has a very elegant and cosy looking home. Not to mention, her garden is beautiful. Worked so hard to catch up with the actual dates and now I can finally shoot a photo a week. Yay!




I decided to update my journal entry on my DeviantART - where I first started my journey with photography. I joined during my first year of high school and here I am, soon to enter college. It's been 5 years. Can you believe it? Wow. Seems pretty long but it's just the beginning for me. 


-

I should probably start packing. 
Till then! ♥









Labels: , , , ,

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Rhiannon-K. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :) Credits