FACEBOOK ·   TUMBLR ·   INSTAGRAM ·   FLICKR ·   500PX





18 | Conceptual Photographer | TULC

Click to read more about Rhiannon K.!




TRAVEL|PHOTOGRAPHY | FASHION


Rhiannon K. Photography

Promote your Page too






All photos are © Rhiannon-K unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or use them without my permission. Email me at rhiannon.k@live.com.my for further enquiries.

Credits:tkh.

  Photo Diary : Penang December 2013


Knowing that I had a nice vacation awaiting for me at the end of my final examination made it a tolerable November. Last December, I went a road trip to Penang! It was my third visit, actually. I've always had this liking towards Penang and I think it's because of it's unique architecture, culture, and townscape. Not to mention the people!



The beginning of our 4 hour long car ride.


  

St. Anne's Church, Bukit Mertajam. 



  














Jimmy Choo's autograph. 


Gurmit Singh.




Wat Chayamangkalaram


 

 

Dhammikarama Burmese Temple.


  

Penang Batik Factory 






Penang Peranakan Mansion.

  














Famous Penang Char Kway Teow. Heavennnn. 





- end of journey - 

Hope you had a blessed Christmas filled with love, joy, and laughter. 

♥ 















Labels: , , ,

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Rhiannon-K. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :) Credits