FACEBOOK ·   TUMBLR ·   INSTAGRAM ·   FLICKR ·   500PX





18 | Conceptual Photographer | TULC

Click to read more about Rhiannon K.!




TRAVEL|PHOTOGRAPHY | FASHION


Rhiannon K. Photography

Promote your Page too






All photos are © Rhiannon-K unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or use them without my permission. Email me at rhiannon.k@live.com.my for further enquiries.

Credits:tkh.

  Hello 2014!


[00:05] As I stare out my window, watching the fireworks...sudden waves of emotion are kicking in. My entire 2013 was centred on a quote ; Fall down seven times, get up eight. I have so much gratitude towards those who have made my year both memorable and bearable. Thank you thank you thank you. So here's to a new year! A year filled with definite goodbyes, tougher challenges, new friends, and unfamiliar surroundings.

-



Hellooooo 2014! Kicked off the new year by spending quality time with my family. It's nice being away from the city and just chill at a quiet place like this. Spent the day trying to make an origami crane, watching movies, and listening to Kadazan songs.

My cousin, Shaun and I were talking about good movies I should add on to my movie marathon and he recommended Insidious. Horror movie is just not for the faint-hearted me. But he keeps talking about it and I might actually give it a go. So tempting




I haven't written down any New Year's resolution but I am going to sit myself down at my study desk later and think about it. Tomorrow's the day when school reopens. It feels a little strange that I don't have a reason to wake up at 6 in the morning anymore but happy no less. Instead of getting ready for school, I'm going to start working on something. The long hiatus I was on has affected me and I need to fix it. I need some time off to look for inspiration. 



What you seek, is seeking you. 
Rumi



  



Labels: , ,

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Rhiannon-K. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :) Credits