FACEBOOK ·   TUMBLR ·   INSTAGRAM ·   FLICKR ·   500PX





18 | Conceptual Photographer | TULC

Click to read more about Rhiannon K.!




TRAVEL|PHOTOGRAPHY | FASHION


Rhiannon K. Photography

Promote your Page too






All photos are © Rhiannon-K unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or use them without my permission. Email me at rhiannon.k@live.com.my for further enquiries.

Credits:tkh.

  Forgiveness



“The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.” 
Steve Maraboli

Seems like everyone has been looking through their old posts on Facebook and so I looked through mine. Some posts were cringeworthy and there were posts that made me reflect and discover past mistakes. I had so many things running through my mind and I needed to blurt it all out. So here I am.  

Have you ever gotten yourself into trouble and started beating yourself up over mistakes - thinking you were to blame for everything even after apologizing? Story of my life.

I woke up one day to my prayers answered.  I realized the only way I can move forward is by forgiving myself and the people that hurt me.  A trait I love most about myself is that I don't hold grudges. I love being happy, who doesn't? And by holding grudges, you're just sabotaging your own happiness. 

"Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you."  

Basically what I'm saying is - If they can't accept your apology, it's their problem. You've done your part. Everyone makes mistakes so don't beat yourself up. Take it as a valuable lesson. 


That's my two cents on forgiveness.  
Forgive and forget.
Live more, care less. 










Labels: , ,

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Rhiannon-K. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :) Credits