FACEBOOK ·   TUMBLR ·   INSTAGRAM ·   FLICKR ·   500PX





18 | Conceptual Photographer | TULC

Click to read more about Rhiannon K.!




TRAVEL|PHOTOGRAPHY | FASHION


Rhiannon K. Photography

Promote your Page too






All photos are © Rhiannon-K unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or use them without my permission. Email me at rhiannon.k@live.com.my for further enquiries.

Credits:tkh.

  Chapter 1 ; New Beginnings

One of the many reasons why I am always so excited about new year is because I am able to start afresh. This is the beginning of anything I want. The beginning is always the hardest but taking a small step is enough to make a difference from yesterday's progress. I created a little creative and inspirational space which has helped motivated me to work as well as kept me in a positive mindset. 



Finally updated my Facebook page that was in no doubt covered with spider webs - all thanks to my almost 4 month long hiatus. I would like to take this time to thank all of you who have been nothing but supportive! Having received quite a number of encouraging messages over the past few months made the decision of giving up a clear no. I am definitely bummed out over the fact that I couldn't finish my 52 project. But no one ever said it was too late to start over again! I'm not confident in dealing with the pressure of managing the same project, but I am going to do my best in documenting my entire year, this year - and that's a promise. 




Anyway, another reason why I'm excited about new year ; I can now start writing in my 2014 planner! It was love at first sight when I spotted this unique planner. Well suited for the organized me. I like being greeted in the morning with positivity! My planner is exactly that. It has an interesting design to it's pages - Daily tips and a mind teaser for each day of the year. Lol at my plans for today. It's still a great day no less! Feeling blessed as always. 




I received the sweetest gift for Christmas from Natasha - a handmade notebook! Took me awhile to figure out what to use it as but I've finalized it as my all in one book. Ideas, random thoughts, to-do lists, etc. I'm putting this amazing gift to good use, Sha! It plays a very important role in my life now hahaha.  




I haven't mentioned about me having an 8tracks account, right? If you're interested in listening to my kind of music you should definitely check it out. I woke up this morning, ready to play my playlist and noticed it hit 1,773 plays and 85 likes. Woo! Also, how do you like my new about me section? Tweaked it a bit. Do drop me some comments please be nice haha! I would love to hear from you :) 


✮ 
"A goal is a dream with a deadline." 

Yeah, so stop procrastinating, you!





Labels: , , , , ,

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Rhiannon-K. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :) Credits