FACEBOOK ·   TUMBLR ·   INSTAGRAM ·   FLICKR ·   500PX





18 | Conceptual Photographer | TULC

Click to read more about Rhiannon K.!




TRAVEL|PHOTOGRAPHY | FASHION


Rhiannon K. Photography

Promote your Page too






All photos are © Rhiannon-K unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or use them without my permission. Email me at rhiannon.k@live.com.my for further enquiries.

Credits:tkh.

  About Rhiannon K.





Hi! My name's Rhiannon. I often get questions regarding the pronunciation of my name but it's honestly pretty simple - Ree-ye-nen. The K stands for Kristy. I'm turning 18 this 8th August and as you can probably guess, I love the number 8. Born and raised in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. 

When I was 13, I decided to invest in a digital camera which was the beginning of my photography journey. Throughout '09 - '11, I've experimented with food photography, landscape, macro, events, and many more. I even got a few jobs here and there. 

In 2012, I began to appreciate the beauty in portraiture especially self-portraits. Contrary to popular belief, there is actually a reason to shooting self-portraits beyond narcissism. Photography has become a huge part of who I am today. 

But aside from my passionate self, I am known for my overenthusiasm and quirkiness. On most days, I immerse myself in the world of movies, music, and books. I  live to capture the beauty in the everyday, tell stories, and create art. 

Not enough information? Want to work with me? Email me, Facebook me, Instagram me! 

Email : rhiannon.k@live.com.my
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/rhiannonk.photography
Tumblr : http://rhiannon-k.tumblr.com/ 
Instagram : @rhian_k




Labels:

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Rhiannon-K. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :) Credits