FACEBOOK ·   TUMBLR ·   INSTAGRAM ·   FLICKR ·   500PX





18 | Conceptual Photographer | TULC

Click to read more about Rhiannon K.!




TRAVEL|PHOTOGRAPHY | FASHION


Rhiannon K. Photography

Promote your Page too






All photos are © Rhiannon-K unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or use them without my permission. Email me at rhiannon.k@live.com.my for further enquiries.

Credits:tkh.

  Midnight Memories




I'm finally in KL! Went on a night flight with my cousin, Shaun. Landed safely at 11 p.m. and had dinner somewhere near Bangsar village right after. My cousin and mom picked me up and reached home at around 2 in the morning. No...I wasn't tired at all. I think my body clock is a bit unusual all due to my stubborn self, staying up watching movies. Speaking of which, my movie marathon continued on the plane. No one can seem to stop me. HAHAHA.

Feeling the holiday spirit :3 I can't wait to meet Fayra!! Also, I finally met our new family member, Tropicana my sister's cat. Basically living under one roof with three cats. Okay, everyone is getting ready now and I should too. My shopping spree officially starts today! Pretty pictures will be up when I'm back in KK for Christmas.

Till then.

Labels: ,

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Rhiannon-K. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :) Credits