FACEBOOK ·   TUMBLR ·   INSTAGRAM ·   FLICKR ·   500PX





18 | Conceptual Photographer | TULC

Click to read more about Rhiannon K.!




TRAVEL|PHOTOGRAPHY | FASHION


Rhiannon K. Photography

Promote your Page too






All photos are © Rhiannon-K unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or use them without my permission. Email me at rhiannon.k@live.com.my for further enquiries.

Credits:tkh.

  20 Things

I am bored out of my mind. These past few days have been filled with movie marathons and occasional visits to YouTube. White House Down was one out of 10 movies I've watched that lived up to my expectations. Gotta love Channing Tatum ;) Hahaha it was a brilliant movie.  

I cleaned out my wardrobe today and then went a bit obsessive and started cleaning my entire room. It was a good distraction. I felt like my laptop needed little attention from me anyway. My eyes have been straining from too much screen time. Other than that, I finally got back to skating. Boy, it sure feels good. The feeling of the morning breeze gently flowing through my hair as I skate while totally immersing myself in good music...now that's a good way to start my day.

I just finished re-reading the note I wrote back in '10. I think it's about time I made a new one. So here goes ; 20 things you didn't know about me as of '13

  1. I'm left-handed but I hold my fork and spoon like a normal right-handed person. 
  2. I am very organized. I must always have a planner be it a book or an app. 
  3. Contrary to popular belief, I do listen to English music. I especially enjoy the jazz hip hop genre. 
  4. I personally like being in smaller groups during outings.
  5. I have been trained as a long distance runner and a diver. I would do anything to get back into doing both. It was so much fun. 
  6. I am very random and adventurous. I'm always trying out new things.  
  7. I love thriller and action packed movies the best.
  8. I can't stand anything mawkishly sentimental. 
  9. A drama and movie junkie. 
  10. I love games. I really do. Same goes with the arcade. 
  11. I was in my school's choir for a year. Apparently, I can sing. HAHAHA
  12. Circle lenses and I just don't go well together period. 
  13. Sneakers over heels. Always. I look forward to the day I choose heels. Most probably never. 
  14. 8 is my favourite number.
  15. Most of the time, very optimistic. 
  16. I tend to make witty comebacks. 
  17. I would really love to go skydiving, bungee jumping, and skiing one day. 
  18. I have not a single game on my phone. All I have are organizing and editing apps. I don't know...I guess I prefer playing on my laptop.
  19. I enjoy watching old tv shows like Fawlty Towers. It cracks me up all the time. 
  20. I am a strong believer in God.

And I'm done!  Hope you enjoyed reading this entry. 'Till then :)





Labels: ,

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Rhiannon-K. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :) Credits