FACEBOOK ·   TUMBLR ·   INSTAGRAM ·   FLICKR ·   500PX





18 | Conceptual Photographer | TULC

Click to read more about Rhiannon K.!




TRAVEL|PHOTOGRAPHY | FASHION


Rhiannon K. Photography

Promote your Page too






All photos are © Rhiannon-K unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or use them without my permission. Email me at rhiannon.k@live.com.my for further enquiries.

Credits:tkh.

  Welcoming the best month of all


New month, new day, new date, new chapter, new page, new wishes! Welcome December





Don't you just feel the Christmas spirit already? If not, then start indulging yourself with Christmas carols that's what I've been doing. I've always spent the first few weeks before Christmas in KL where the streets and shopping malls are decorated with dazzling lights and beautiful decorations. In other words, I don't usually feel much Christmas spirit here compared to when I'm in KL.

My family and I had our dinner in this really cosy, well decorated café  in Metro town. Brace yourself as I am about to show mouth watering pictures of food. Hehe don't kill me. ♡ 






Whenever I'm in a western restaurant, it's always a must for me to order my favourite spaghetti Carbonara. But for some odd reason, I had this sudden crave for rice. HAHAHA oh, Rhiannon. So I ordered myself cheese baked rice with mushrooms and smoked turkey ham. 







Mmmhmmm it was very filling but oh so yummy. Here are some pictures of what my family ordered.










Lucky for us, we managed to catch a few performances by the carollers! Stayed up 'till it ended. It was really beautiful. It's a shame that there were only little spectators. If you have the time, you should stop by and watch. :) 




Tonight was the first time I've ever felt so much Christmas spirit in KK. 

☃☃☃❅❅❆❆



Labels: , ,

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Rhiannon-K. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :) Credits