FACEBOOK ·   TUMBLR ·   INSTAGRAM ·   FLICKR ·   500PX





18 | Conceptual Photographer | TULC

Click to read more about Rhiannon K.!




TRAVEL|PHOTOGRAPHY | FASHION


Rhiannon K. Photography

Promote your Page too






All photos are © Rhiannon-K unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or use them without my permission. Email me at rhiannon.k@live.com.my for further enquiries.

Credits:tkh.

  Wishing for a spectrum


I'm wishing for a spectrum in the midst of this darkness. 
 It feels like I'm on the road with no direction and it terrifies me.
 I'm navigating through the woods in the absence of light.
 Am I going to clip my wings?
 No. 
I am made to fly. 
Even if I fall a thousand times, I'll just have to get up and try again. 


HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Rhiannon-K. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :) Credits