FACEBOOK ·   TUMBLR ·   INSTAGRAM ·   FLICKR ·   500PX





18 | Conceptual Photographer | TULC

Click to read more about Rhiannon K.!




TRAVEL|PHOTOGRAPHY | FASHION


Rhiannon K. Photography

Promote your Page too






All photos are © Rhiannon-K unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or use them without my permission. Email me at rhiannon.k@live.com.my for further enquiries.

Credits:tkh.

  losing track of time

Let me start off by stating that I have been really happy and giddy lately. I finally feel like my normal self again. Studies and plans for next year have been stressing me out for the past few months. But it's all good. Also, I'm getting used to running errands by myself now. A taste of independence? I guess so. 

I've been going out a lot lately. And yes I am aware that I should be avoiding all these activities at a time like this. But then again, hanging out with my friends keeps me sane. I finally found the time to read this book my mom bought for the both of us. Stresses on practicing gratitude everyday and boy, it has helped me through hard times. I haven't reached the end of it yet though. 


I shot this photo a few weeks prior to publishing it and I'm glad it came out exactly the way I pictured it. The art splashes around me symbolizes my oh-so-crazy ideas and dreams. 


60 more days!! 



All I ever wanted really, and continue to want out of life, is to give 100 percent to whatever I'm doing
 and to be committed to whatever I'm doing and then let the results speak for themselves. 
Also to never take myself or people for granted and always be thankful and grateful to the people who helped me.









Labels: , ,

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Rhiannon-K. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :) Credits