FACEBOOK ·   TUMBLR ·   INSTAGRAM ·   FLICKR ·   500PX





18 | Conceptual Photographer | TULC

Click to read more about Rhiannon K.!




TRAVEL|PHOTOGRAPHY | FASHION


Rhiannon K. Photography

Promote your Page too






All photos are © Rhiannon-K unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or use them without my permission. Email me at rhiannon.k@live.com.my for further enquiries.

Credits:tkh.

  xoxo

A great first week of holiday.



I'm not really sure if it's considered as a good exercise but I've been skateboarding a lot lately. I like to take short breaks from studying and just skate around my neighbourhood. Stress reliever I guess. I met up with Belle a few days before my birthday. A sort of early celebration as you may call it. Had lunch together and watched R.I.P.D.. It was alright. Wasn't what I expected. A little bit of a let down but it had a few highlights here and there. 


Spent the 8th celebrating with my girlfriends and family members. We planned to be colour coordinated and so, all three of us wore red skirts. We shopped a little before catching Percy Jackson. Which resulted in us buying new shorts and well... we were all thinking "Why not wear this straight away? All three of us!". YOLO came in mind and we decided why the heck not. Later that night, I had a simple dinner with my cousins at Bella Italia. Didn't expect to get any presents nor that many personal birthday messages. It was really nice of my friends to write me a personal letter, prepare those little gifts and send hilarious yet touching audio notes. Not to mention my aunt and cousins for the lovely gifts.  I've  never felt so blessed and appreciated!  



Someone's in town  








  



Labels: , ,

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Rhiannon-K. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :) Credits