FACEBOOK ·   TUMBLR ·   INSTAGRAM ·   FLICKR ·   500PX





18 | Conceptual Photographer | TULC

Click to read more about Rhiannon K.!




TRAVEL|PHOTOGRAPHY | FASHION


Rhiannon K. Photography

Promote your Page too






All photos are © Rhiannon-K unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or use them without my permission. Email me at rhiannon.k@live.com.my for further enquiries.

Credits:tkh.

  20 Seconds


When I want something, I go for it. I guess I've always been pretty random and adventurous. 
It is that mere 20 seconds or so of insane courage that leads you to something new. 
Who knows...that something new could maybe stay permanent in your life.
It might even change your life for the better.


“You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. 
Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. 
And I promise you, something great will come of it.”






Labels: , ,

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Rhiannon-K. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :) Credits