FACEBOOK ·   TUMBLR ·   INSTAGRAM ·   FLICKR ·   500PX





18 | Conceptual Photographer | TULC

Click to read more about Rhiannon K.!




TRAVEL|PHOTOGRAPHY | FASHION


Rhiannon K. Photography

Promote your Page too






All photos are © Rhiannon-K unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or use them without my permission. Email me at rhiannon.k@live.com.my for further enquiries.

Credits:tkh.

  Just Go.


110 more days to go. 
Okay.
 Breathe in ... breathe out.

-- 



Started of this month with a more flexible study timetable and an even more organized bedroom.
Weird as it may sound, I have become a more optimistic person by taking the initiative to live a healthier lifestyle. I've been focusing more in class, revising on time and so far obediently sticking to my exercise routine - Pilates. Haven't been eating healthy but I'm taking baby steps.

Anyways, experienced some tropical storm a few days ago. As you may or may not know, the roof of my schools main hall fell. I can't tell you details on how it happened because I wasn't at the scene. I was...well, busy singing and dancing to Sean Kingston's Me Love with my friends in class. The wind started blowing hard and the next thing I know, I see frightened faces of my juniors rushing back to class. 
Rest assured, no one got injured. Thank goodness. 


Skipped school today with a valid reason, and decided to do something to my bare wall. 
Making this part of my room the place where I spend most of my time coming up with ideas. 
Can't wait to fill this place up with more photos! Went through my photo album and ahhh feeling nostalgic. 




Reaching for something in the distance, so close you can almost taste it.
Release your inhibitions. 
Today is where your book begins.
                                                                                    The rest is still unwritten.

Labels: , , , , ,

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Rhiannon-K. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :) Credits