FACEBOOK ·   TUMBLR ·   INSTAGRAM ·   FLICKR ·   500PX





18 | Conceptual Photographer | TULC

Click to read more about Rhiannon K.!




TRAVEL|PHOTOGRAPHY | FASHION


Rhiannon K. Photography

Promote your Page too






All photos are © Rhiannon-K unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or use them without my permission. Email me at rhiannon.k@live.com.my for further enquiries.

Credits:tkh.

  One More Step

Many times I meet people who try put me down. Discouraging me is what they love to do. Let's be honest here. Out of all the nice comments you get, that one negative one lingers in your head.  It used to bother me but I don't pay much attention to it anymore.  Instead, I feel sadness for those who share negativity when saying nothing would be equally effective. "That's just a bunch of lies, Rhiannon." No. I mean what I say.  Be the person who builds others up, since the day might come when you need someone to do the same for you.

"Passing sadness to another person does not eliminate sadness; it will come full circle.
 The only way to get rid of sadness is to practice the opposite."




"You'll never find a rainbow if you're always looking down." - Charlie Chaplin


So here is my interpretation of  keeping my head up and staying strong in life. Life is short and I want to live life to the fullest. So what if I receive negative comments? It won't have any effect on me.  Everyday I'm one step closer to my dreams.  Just remember that no matter how badly people treat you, don't ever drop down to their level, know that you are better. Walk away. Free yourself from sadness and fill your  with joy and laughter :)





" I’m sitting back looking up at the glowing stars. Worry free that’s how I’m living my life. I’ll be this way until I die"
Lunafly


P.S. Yay to 3 months of "52" with Rhiannon!:)

Labels: , , ,

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Rhiannon-K. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :) Credits