FACEBOOK ·   TUMBLR ·   INSTAGRAM ·   FLICKR ·   500PX





18 | Conceptual Photographer | TULC

Click to read more about Rhiannon K.!




TRAVEL|PHOTOGRAPHY | FASHION


Rhiannon K. Photography

Promote your Page too






All photos are © Rhiannon-K unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or use them without my permission. Email me at rhiannon.k@live.com.my for further enquiries.

Credits:tkh.

  Everything is Pretty ♥

Hiii guys! I'm so excited to inform you that...my submissions for Canon EOS Young Photographer Awards in Celebration of Colours have been approved to enter this years' contest! It would be so lovely of you if you can vote for my photo, Mount Kinabalu & The Long & Winding RoadYou are allowed to vote for an image, one time per day and only through your computer. Click the ♥ and vote vote vote! 


Anyways, this weeks photo entry for my 52. project is titled Clean. The scarf I'm holding symbolizes impurities. Be it our behaviour, choice of language, people around us or our surroundings. The things that hold us back from being happy. I say, let go of the past and be a better you today. You can't live a positive life with a negative mind! Once you do, you'll live a happier life and you'll learn to appreciate all the little things God has given us. Notice in the midst of all these impurities surrounding me, I'm still clean. 

I'm feeling a little deep today and I feel like stating my opinion here. I don't think being outspoken is a bad thing. But some things and actions are better left unsaid and undone. It kills me when someone says it's not their problem or, they don't give a single fudge after hurting someone. Like, is it so hard to be nice? I just don't get it.  



"If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it."

Labels: , , ,

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Rhiannon-K. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :) Credits