FACEBOOK ·   TUMBLR ·   INSTAGRAM ·   FLICKR ·   500PX





18 | Conceptual Photographer | TULC

Click to read more about Rhiannon K.!




TRAVEL|PHOTOGRAPHY | FASHION


Rhiannon K. Photography

Promote your Page too






All photos are © Rhiannon-K unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or use them without my permission. Email me at rhiannon.k@live.com.my for further enquiries.

Credits:tkh.

  On Top of The World






So I took a few days off from school last week for a short trip to KL. Came back around midnight on Monday and went to school the next morning. I was exhausted. I have no idea how I did it, but I survived. Am I glad it's finally Friday. :) Throughout this week, I have met so many nice people. Such a blessing! 


Oh, it's the 13th of April already. 
Happy Birthday to my best friend whom I've known since 3rd grade, Fayra
Thank you for always being by my side, tolerating my crazy self and for being you! :D 

--

"I’ve had the highest mountains, I’ve had the deepest rivers. 
You can have it all but life keeps moving."

Labels: , , ,

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Rhiannon-K. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :) Credits