FACEBOOK ·   TUMBLR ·   INSTAGRAM ·   FLICKR ·   500PX





18 | Conceptual Photographer | TULC

Click to read more about Rhiannon K.!




TRAVEL|PHOTOGRAPHY | FASHION


Rhiannon K. Photography

Promote your Page too






All photos are © Rhiannon-K unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or use them without my permission. Email me at rhiannon.k@live.com.my for further enquiries.

Credits:tkh.

  Disturbance


Finally the week I've been longing for is here...and yet I feel so lonely. All my friends are either busy with curricular activities or they're in another state having fun. This is a sign isn't it? To get my head in the game. Everyone's been bugging me about my future too. Honestly, I don't know. All I want is to do something I love...and of course something that will pay the bills. Let's be honest here haha. With that being said, I asked my all time favourite photographer, someone I truly look up to, Zemotion. Tried my luck and thankfully she replied me. :) 

I finally got the hang of Flickr. I love how the community is so involved. I guess I'm slowly letting go of DeviantART. But no worries, I'll update it once in awhile. 


STRAIGHT A's. 
Let's do this! 

 

"If there is something I am afraid of, it is being lazy."
- Bi Rain -









Labels: , ,

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Rhiannon-K. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :) Credits