FACEBOOK ·   TUMBLR ·   INSTAGRAM ·   FLICKR ·   500PX





18 | Conceptual Photographer | TULC

Click to read more about Rhiannon K.!




TRAVEL|PHOTOGRAPHY | FASHION


Rhiannon K. Photography

Promote your Page too






All photos are © Rhiannon-K unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or use them without my permission. Email me at rhiannon.k@live.com.my for further enquiries.

Credits:tkh.

  Gratitude.
 
"The quality of being thankful; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness."
 
I'll be working on my 52. project from today onwards! Basically, I challenge myself to create a photo a week, for a year. I've given up too many times in the past and I am determined to finish this project. This is my first entry for 52. entitled "Gratitude". I won't go into details but I am grateful for everything that I had and have up until now. With that being said, thank you for all the support. 7 more to go until I reach the 200th mark on my page!
 
Nothing much happened this week...just boring study sessions. It took every fibre of my being to achieve the shot above though. For some odd reason, my garden has been attracting loads of birds, wasps and bees. No, not those lovely birds who chirps beautiful melodies. I'm talking about crows! ;_; Huu~~
 
 
✰
 
"I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought,
and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder."
 
 

Labels: ,

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Rhiannon-K. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :) Credits