FACEBOOK ·   TUMBLR ·   INSTAGRAM ·   FLICKR ·   500PX





18 | Conceptual Photographer | TULC

Click to read more about Rhiannon K.!




TRAVEL|PHOTOGRAPHY | FASHION


Rhiannon K. Photography

Promote your Page too






All photos are © Rhiannon-K unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or use them without my permission. Email me at rhiannon.k@live.com.my for further enquiries.

Credits:tkh.

  Sweet Sixteen
I officially turned sixteen on the 8th of August! My mom brought me out to Party Play later that night and the staff were so nice, they gave me a free membership card which apparently, you can only apply if you've reached over RM200 in a single receipt and cookies. :D Due to exams, I wasn't able to celebrate on the day itself with my friends. Right after it ended, Ariel, Belle, Fenella and I went to hang out. Missing Natasha though. No fancy gift can replace them. <3>

 Otw to Party Play. What a blessed day it was. Thank you God.

My sort of Birthday Cake. Haha!

 Belle and I.




Labels: , ,

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Rhiannon-K. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :) Credits