FACEBOOK ·   TUMBLR ·   INSTAGRAM ·   FLICKR ·   500PX





18 | Conceptual Photographer | TULC

Click to read more about Rhiannon K.!




TRAVEL|PHOTOGRAPHY | FASHION


Rhiannon K. Photography

Promote your Page too






All photos are © Rhiannon-K unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or use them without my permission. Email me at rhiannon.k@live.com.my for further enquiries.

Credits:tkh.

  August and Everything After
Last night I had dinner with the members of my school's magazine editorial board. It's the time where the seniors will announce which department you belong to and also the day they officially retire :( I had a blast! We bonded a lot and talked over the most random topics you could ever think of. I had approximately 10 minutes to pick out my outfit, makeup and everything else.



 Why you ask? My grandparents came around 8.45 a.m. to pick me up to spend time together and me, being all smart...woke up late. I'm glad everything worked out well. Last year was a bit disorganized. Our theme for this year was to wear a headpiece! Time to wear my favourite beanie :)  Decided to go with my floral dress and flats.


Whole stretch of  members of the school's magazine editorial board.


Dinner was glorious!


Meet your Editor, Head of Photography and Treasurer of SRM 2012/2013. 
Need to pay a visit to the salon soon. Anyways, I will be on a hiatus for a week :) More exciting posts to come!


Labels: , , ,

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Rhiannon-K. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :) Credits