FACEBOOK ·   TUMBLR ·   INSTAGRAM ·   FLICKR ·   500PX





18 | Conceptual Photographer | TULC

Click to read more about Rhiannon K.!




TRAVEL|PHOTOGRAPHY | FASHION


Rhiannon K. Photography

Promote your Page too






All photos are © Rhiannon-K unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or use them without my permission. Email me at rhiannon.k@live.com.my for further enquiries.

Credits:tkh.

  Breathe in the fresh air

Feeling incredibly exhausted these days. Extreme breakouts :c It's weird though since I've been slacking off school lately and I just sleep whenever I have the time. I see no logic how this contributes to it. Also, the weather these days is beyond terrible. I joined a club orientation this afternoon and by the time I reached the 1st checkpoint I felt like fainting. Dehydrated! Skipping school tomorrow as well because I've been sneezing non-stop. So many events to attend this month. I mustn't fall sick at a time like this.  I should just continue exercising and breathe in the fresh air. :)

Labels: ,

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Rhiannon-K. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :) Credits