FACEBOOK ·   TUMBLR ·   INSTAGRAM ·   FLICKR ·   500PX





18 | Conceptual Photographer | TULC

Click to read more about Rhiannon K.!




TRAVEL|PHOTOGRAPHY | FASHION


Rhiannon K. Photography

Promote your Page too






All photos are © Rhiannon-K unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or use them without my permission. Email me at rhiannon.k@live.com.my for further enquiries.

Credits:tkh.

  Whispered Secrets
I'm currently in my aunt's house right now because I'm in the midst of babysitting my cousin.  The weather is really nice isn't it? I love it when it rains. :) It gives a nice feel to laze about. Anyhoo I was listening to IU's You and I the whole day yesterday. It gave me a fairy tale like dreamy feeling and I was so inspired  I started cracking up ideas for a new photo. Fay told me to find inspiration in everything, and that's exactly what I did alright. 

I was hesitant at first on whether I should shoot it today. In all honesty, I wasn't confident if I could pull it off. But my inner photographer self screamed "Just do it already!". I guess you can say it was an impromptu shoot...with myself.  loner much. I'm not surprised if my neighbours think I'm crazy after I got caught climbing onto trees, digging soil etc. I sometimes laugh at myself because I do such silly things for the sake of photography. But that's the fun of it all, really :D 

So here's my take on a Fairy/Dreamy concept.





Labels: , , , , ,

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Rhiannon-K. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :) Credits