FACEBOOK ·   TUMBLR ·   INSTAGRAM ·   FLICKR ·   500PX





18 | Conceptual Photographer | TULC

Click to read more about Rhiannon K.!




TRAVEL|PHOTOGRAPHY | FASHION


Rhiannon K. Photography

Promote your Page too






All photos are © Rhiannon-K unless stated otherwise. Please do not steal or use them without my permission. Email me at rhiannon.k@live.com.my for further enquiries.

Credits:tkh.

  there's no time to wait


There's no time to wait. 
Why not take every opportunity that comes by you 
Take in the moment, appreciate everything around you 
and you'll see life isn't as bad as you think it is. 
See it all in a new perspective!
It is just the beginning :) 

-had a moment where I needed to express myself-

Labels:

HTML Comment Box is loading comments...


< O L D E R P O S T | N E W E R P O S T >



© Rhiannon-K. Hope you enjoyed reading my blog :) Credits